Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Well, I am in Wednesday of my chaos week and I have finally made a dent into it. I have got the church magazine finished, I have completed a huge chunk of reading and watching of video for my worship course, and now I am processing for the next day or two before posting a blog of thoughts. But gosh, my brain is mush right now cause I thought I new a thing or two, but it turns out I have been leading off the sniff of an oily rag from a worship conference I went to when I was 14. I am reminded of this classic Johnny Cash moment, at Folsom Prison... This course is a huge breath of fresh air into what has been a sweatshop operating out of a closet.

"Ya know, standing back there in your shop catching my breath, I've come to admire you even more. You see, I've never had to do hard time like you. Although, I have on occasion, got myself busted... ...well anyways, I felt tough ya' know? Like I'd seen a thing or two ya' know? But that was till a moment ago, cause I've got to tell you. My hat's off to you now. Cause I ain't ever had to drink this here yella' water you got here at Folsom!" 

Ok, so let the processing begin.

No comments: