Sunday, May 25, 2008

The revolution starts...now.

Ok, so that's the title of a Steve Earle album, but that's kind of how I feel.

A revolution of what? Well, if a broad and simple thought of a revolution is just doing something different to everything else, then this is a revolution because I don't usually do this. This is not my norm, so then, this is my own personal revolution.

Get ready Dan Sheed, for a revolution of your own thoughts and way of processing and doing. Woohoo!

Oh, and you, as the person reading this, welcome to the revolution, feel free to join in.

1 comment:

A. J. Chesswas said...

yeah mate join the revolution... I've been doing this 3 years now.. going to create a new one soon with a bit of a revolution theme... although a different re word... good way to keep in touch will look fwd 2 more posts on here mate...